Modified Injection Check-In Process effective March 23, 2020 - PLEASE ANTICIPATE LONG WAIT TIMES
We have modified our process to limit your exposure to staff and other patients, maintaining the recommended 6 foot distance.
No First Time Injections or Building Cluster Visits - if you are on a cluster build, you will be eligible for a "holding dose" or to convert to a conventional build.
Patients receiving biologics medications (Xolair, Nucala, Fasenra), must have an appointment. Please call the scheduling department. You will be called by a nurse on the day of your scheduled injection for additional screening questions. If you are unable to complete or pass this additional screening, we will be unable to honor your appointment. You will then follow the instructions below to sign in for your injection. Please advise screening staff that you are here for a biologic injection.
Allergy Drops patients - no "new start" appointments. Patients who need an observed administration of their maintenance vial, must have an appointment. Please call the scheduling department.
MODIFIED INJECTION HOURS, Monday - Thursday, 9 AM- 12 Noon, 1 PM-3 PM For more details, review this post.
- If you have arrived for an allergy injection and passed screening questions* with GRA staff, please TEXT the first and last name of all individuals in your vehicle getting injections to the phone number indicated by the screening staff.
- You will be directed to a place to park. Please back in so that you are visible to staff for monitoring and leave your window partially open. Once your injections are ready, you will receive a text that says ‘OK’ and you may enter the building. If you have not received a text back in 15-20 minutes, make contact with a staff member in the parking lot.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entry to the building.
- Report the injection room and state your name. Staff will flag you to their station.
- After your injection has been given, return to your vehicle for your 30-minute wait. Please keep a window 1/2 - 2/3 open for ease of communication. Staff will be in the parking lot to monitor.
- If you have a change in baseline symptoms at any time during your wait, please call out to or wave to the staff circulating in the parking lot.
- When your wait time is completed, please exit toward the rear of the building, following the one-way traffic signs.
We are here for you! Thank you for your patience!
* Screening questions
- Are you healthy today? (YES)
- Have you had cough, fever or shortness of breath in the last 2 weeks? (NO)
- Have you been in close contact with a family member who has been ill in the last 2 weeks? (NO)
- Have you had domestic or international air travel in the last 2 weeks? (NO)
- Did you have any problems with your last injection? (NO)