MODIFIED INJECTION HOURS (effective July 13, 2020)
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 AM- 12 Noon, 1 PM - 5 PM
CLUSTER HOURS 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM & 1 PM - 3:30 PM
PLEASE ANTICIPATE LONGER WAIT TIMES
Cluster Programs are available to start as an accelerated build option.No Rush Program available at this time.
Patients starting an injection, drops or tablets program for the First Time must have an appointment. Once your appointment is scheduled, a staff member will contact you to review educational materials and answer any questions.
Patients receiving biologics medications (Xolair, Nucala, Fasenra), must have an appointment. Please call the scheduling department. On your appointment day, follow the instructions below to "sign in" for your injection. Please advise screening staff that you are here for a biologic injection.
MODIFIED INJECTION PROCESS (effective July 13, 2020)
- Find a place to park.
- You are required to wear a mask or face covering while in the office. Enter the building maintaining physical distancing from other patients. Use the automatic door button by pressing with your elbow.
- When you arrive for an allergy injection, you will be asked screening questions* by GRA staff.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Pick up optional eye wear if desired.
- SWIPE IN for an injection using the swipe station. If your swipe was successful, you will see a message that indicates how many patients are currently waiting for an injection.
- Follow the arrows and stand on a marked spot on the floor and wait to be called back to a station for your injection(s). Members of the same family can wait in one area together or on individual spots.
- Staff will call you back to an injection station when they have your injections prepared. “Jane Doe to Station 7.”
- After your injection has been given, follow one-way flow to the waiting room.
- Find a place to sit in one of our waiting areas for your 30-minute post injection wait.
- Look for seating arrangements that match your family size. If there is not a space with enough seating for you, please see staff for direction.
- Upper and lower level waiting areas are open.
- Chairs are spaced to allow for 3-foot distancing if we are at full capacity. Safety Protocol is available here. Please refer to this research article for additional rationale: https://bit.ly/31PcFgU
We encourage you to maintain physical distance between individuals/family groups as much as able.
- If you have a change in baseline symptoms at any time during your wait, please alert a staff member. You are free to go at the completion of your wait time.
We are here for you! Thank you for your patience!
We send a summary of these changes to patients via the patient portal and email. This information is also available on our website and Facebook page. Please watch these areas of communication for important updates.